Recent activity

Alcott by Contributor II
  • 122 replies
  • 122 likes

Resolved! Recordings will now expire after 60 days

If I have recordings older than 365 days, (or more than 320 hours), will they all suddenly disappear? This is a drastic change that most people probably don’t know about. TV isn’t essential of course, but I still have some old stuff I’d like to watch...

Jamccoll by Contributor II
  • 33 replies
  • 17 likes

Resolved! Battery power backup for home hub 3000

Bell's web site touts the availability of backup power battery backup. and states that they have the batteries for sale. However I have been unable to find anyone at Bell that will confirm this. Also, I found the following on the internet :Bell no lo...

gimbal by Regular Contributor
  • 38 replies
  • 8 likes

TV Recordings freeze partway thru playback.

Hi, I have Bell Fibe Internet and TV (fibre to the home) with a 4K VIP5662W PVR receiver. Every Sunday I record NFL football games which are about 3 hours in length. I have done this for MANY years with the same equipment with no issues. Suddenly 2 w...

JayRatz by Contributor
  • 49 replies
  • 10 likes

Resolved! Incorrect number showing up when texting

Why is my phone number showing up incorrectly for the recipients of my texts and how do I change it?  I just joined Bell a week ago, received a temporary phone number, and got my existing phone number ported over. Now when a new person receives a tex...

auntlang by Contributor III
  • 33 replies
  • 12 likes

Resolved! Fibe TV Box 7802 and Universal Remote

Is it possible to program a universal remote control to work with the new Fibe TV  Wifi set-top-box Arris VIP7802?  I am unable to find a code in order to do this.  I would like to be able to control everything with one remote.  Does anybody know the...

roadbikret by Contributor
  • 18 replies
  • 5 likes

Resolved! Deleting my recordings

why are you deleting my recordings from my pvr when it's not full?