Streamer shipment

ZaneP
Community All-Star
Community All-Star

I took the service yesterday. Got this email today.

"We are offering you a Bell Streamer™ with your current Bell Internet and Fibe™ TV app subscriptions.* There’s nothing for you to do; it will be shipped within 10 days." 

10 days to ship? 🙄

Something tells me I should have bought my own Firestick or Chromecast. 🤔

I am a Community All-Star and customer. I'm here to help by sharing my knowledge and experience. My views on Bell and the Community Forum are my own and not the views of Bell or any of its affiliates.
1 helpful reply

Accepted Solutions

ZaneP
Community All-Star
Community All-Star

It arrived. Purolator delivered it within 3 days of ordering 🙂

I am a Community All-Star and customer. I'm here to help by sharing my knowledge and experience. My views on Bell and the Community Forum are my own and not the views of Bell or any of its affiliates.

View reply in original post

2 REPLIES 2

AlexS
Community All-Star
Community All-Star

And maybe u won’t subscribe the premium pack in that case lol. I got mine in 2020 and it arrived on the 4th day. I’m next to dt mtl.

ZaneP
Community All-Star
Community All-Star

It arrived. Purolator delivered it within 3 days of ordering 🙂