Forum posts

Resolved! How to record a series on Bell Fibe 7802?

I am using the Fibe TV with receiver 7802 and voice remote. I have scheduled to record a bunch of TV series on different channels at different times, but suddenly, the series stopped recording at the beginning of July. I tried tons of ways including ...

Proza by • Contributor
  • 156 Views
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! VIP7802 always has Dolby Vision on.

I just had Bell Fibe 1Gb internet and Fibe Tv with the new 4K Cloud PVR installed.  I notice when you boot or reboot the Fibe box, the Dolby Vision icon will display on my LG OLED tv. If I check the video display info on my Denon receiver it indicate...

jmacd27 by • Contributor III
  • 34875 Views
  • 50 replies
  • 43 likes

Resolved! recordings keep stopping on their own

I am watching tv  through my bell fibe using a VIP7802 box. Starting recently, while watching a show I have recorded, the show suddenly stops and goes back to the previous screen (the screen that displays the show information with the Play, Settings ...

kamirob by • Contributor II
  • 663 Views
  • 5 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Recording with Satellite TV vs. Fibe TV

I am considering converting from Satellite TV to Fibe TV. One of the biggest issues seems to be the difference in recording content. Satellite TV is simple - record to the PVR in the receiver, content stays there as long as you want or until you reac...

gunnerpc by • Contributor
  • 409 Views
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! Can I use my Universal Remote with 7802 receiver?

Is it possible to program a universal remote control to work with the new Fibe TV  Wifi set-top-box Arris VIP7802?  I am unable to find a code in order to do this.  I would like to be able to control everything with one remote.  Does anybody know the...

auntlang by • Contributor III
  • 32715 Views
  • 40 replies
  • 21 likes

Fibe TV VIP7802 laggy responding to the remote control.

I've noticed that my Fibe TV Android box seems to be quite laggy recently, when responding to the remote control. When I choose an option, such as selecting Delete to delete a Cloud PVR recording, there's now a lag before Delete is actually selected,...

citpaj by • Contributor II
  • 173 Views
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Intermittent blackouts on new version of Fibe TV.

I have contacted Tech Support 3 different times with the same issue - after each fix, which included upgrading modem software, replacing the receiver and HDMI, the problem eventually starts up again. I have asked to have tech support come to the hous...

Kim15 by • Contributor II
  • 7459 Views
  • 37 replies
  • 11 likes

Resolved! Increase Guide text on VIP7802?

     hello, can I increase guide text size with my equipment, or must I get bell to supply proper equipment?

1000034149.jpg
589 by • Contributor III
  • 3562 Views
  • 16 replies
  • 7 likes