Internet stops working. Techs unable to solve issue.

Tired3332
Contributor

For some odd reason, it's like every other month or 2 the internet just stops working, and its NEVER due to something that we caused. Always an issue from the outside where the "techs" deal with. And of course you gotta call them and go through the whole stupid speech and tests on the phone only to tell you "we will send a tech but our next appointment is tomorrow"... now no internet for the rest of the day, tomorrow comes and of course this tech arrives at the end of the day just to say ANOTHER person needs to come to change the cables or something... now another day gone. Are you guys putting bad cables or something that you know isnt going to last long? Cause I'm sick of calling you to go 2 days of no service using up my phone data and not being able to use the internet that I'm paying for with no offer of compensation for the time I have NO service for but is still being charged normally. I'll be looking elsewhere shortly, it's been years of the same stuff with bell. 

1 REPLY 1

BellKris

Hi there @Tired3332. Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community.

We wanted to check in to see if you have spoken to our technical support team or if you have an appointment booked yet?

Looking forward to hearing back.