Is "bellpromotion.info" a legit Bell email address?

Elia
Contributor

I received a few calls from private numbers claiming to be Bell sales representative and offering a mobility package. I asked them to send me an email so I know this is a legit Bell employee, and I received an email from a "bellpromotion.info" address.

How do I know if this is legit?

1 helpful reply

Accepted Solutions

WelshTerrier
Community All-Star
Community All-Star

Good Day & Welcome to the Bell Community Forum.

Is it legit? As the email suggests, A "Noreply."  is a no reply! You  can not reply to it. Always ask for an id number of the caller or an email from the sender. 

When in doubt, call Bell to confirm the legitimacy of the calls & emails.

Do not share your information with anyone you do not know!

Caution is the better part of valour! Rather to be safe than sorry!

Take care.

I am a Community All-Star and customer. I'm here to help by sharing my knowledge and experience. My views on Bell and the Community Forum are my own and not the views of Bell or any of its affiliates.

View reply in original post

2 REPLIES 2

dks
Community All-Star
Community All-Star

Presume it is not legitimate. The .info domain is not from Bell. Ignore it. 

I am a Community All-Star and customer. I'm here to help by sharing my knowledge and experience. My views on Bell and the Community Forum are my own and not the views of Bell or any of its affiliates.

WelshTerrier
Community All-Star
Community All-Star

Good Day & Welcome to the Bell Community Forum.

Is it legit? As the email suggests, A "Noreply."  is a no reply! You  can not reply to it. Always ask for an id number of the caller or an email from the sender. 

When in doubt, call Bell to confirm the legitimacy of the calls & emails.

Do not share your information with anyone you do not know!

Caution is the better part of valour! Rather to be safe than sorry!

Take care.