Bell gift card - Do I need a PIN?

Alex
Contributor II

When paying with my Bell gift card, do I need to enter a PIN?

15 REPLIES 15

Yes actually its reaolved. I want to check, how can i reload the prepaid visa reloadable card?

AlexS
Community All-Star
Community All-Star

I vaguely remember the contract came with the card said it cannot be reloaded. You can check the full details on the website if you lost the two pieces of paper.

I am a Community All-Star and customer. I'm here to help by sharing my knowledge and experience. My views on Bell and the Community Forum are my own and not the views of Bell or any of its affiliates.

Well, when i check my bell visa card for balance, it does tell me its reloadable. However i am not sure how. It doe not have any options to reload it.

AlexS
Community All-Star
Community All-Star

Interesting. I double-checked the letter and card, both clearly state it’s non-reloadable. The website doesn’t say. Have you tried to contact the card company?

I am a Community All-Star and customer. I'm here to help by sharing my knowledge and experience. My views on Bell and the Community Forum are my own and not the views of Bell or any of its affiliates.

Dots
Visitor

Curious to know where you were able to use the prepaid visa card? Tried it in a couple of online and physical stores and it doesn’t work. 

WelshTerrier
Community All-Star
Community All-Star

Good Day & Welcome to the Bell Community Forum.
On the back of
 your gift card, there normally is a toll-free number and or web site so that you can call or visit to discover your balance. The information should of also been attached with the gift card. This included how & where you can use it.

Bell Cardholder Services:

855-209-3934

Home - Bell Prepaid Center (myprepaidcenter.com)

Frequently Asked Questions - Bell Prepaid Center (myprepaidcenter.com)

Take care.