Urgent Payment

Kat
Contributor

I'm trying to make an urgent payment?

1 helpful reply

Accepted Solutions

BellKris

Hi there, @Kat. Welcome to the Community.

There is no option to expedite or rush a payment.

Check out How to make a credit card payment in the MyBell appOpens in a new tab or window. Credit card payments are immediate.

For other payment methods, take a look at our Support page on How to pay my mobile phone billOpens in a new tab or window for alternate options available to you to complete payment.

View reply in original post

11 REPLIES 11

BellKris

Hi there, @Kat. Welcome to the Community.

There is no option to expedite or rush a payment.

Check out How to make a credit card payment in the MyBell appOpens in a new tab or window. Credit card payments are immediate.

For other payment methods, take a look at our Support page on How to pay my mobile phone billOpens in a new tab or window for alternate options available to you to complete payment.

bill payment

Please elaborate & provide further details. Bill payment?

I am a Community All-Star and customer. I'm here to help by sharing my knowledge and experience. My views on Bell and the Community Forum are my own and not the views of Bell or any of its affiliates.

Is there a way i can pay some money through the app even though my bill is paid.

You can pay your bill either on the web with a web browser by logging in to MyBell and using One Bill. You can also do the same using the MyBell app.

In either situation, you can setup Pre-authorized payments using your financial institution or your credit card. You can also choose to make One time payments at any time.

I have attached the following web link that will explain everything to you. It is all inclusive & should answer most of your questions. Just follow the onscreen prompts & choose your bill type.

Online Billing and payment - Bell Residential services

Let the Community know how everything goes.

I am a Community All-Star and customer. I'm here to help by sharing my knowledge and experience. My views on Bell and the Community Forum are my own and not the views of Bell or any of its affiliates.

I already paid my balance ho come my network connection is still not working 

Can’t find internet option to pay internet bill

Vanadiel
Community All-Star
Community All-Star

Should be on Mybell: Mybell 

Open any web browser & log in to your MyBell account. On the opening screen you will see a blue area: One Bill. To the right, you will see a box: Make a payment. Select this & follow the steps to either make a payment through your bank or with your credit card.

Take care.