payment issues

Rehabvictim
Contributor

Been attempting to pay my bill last couple days and the app keeps timing out and the website says error. Anyone else having issues?

6 REPLIES 6

WelshTerrier
Community All-Star
Community All-Star

Are you experiencing this issue when using the MyBell mobile app or when you are using MyBell on the web?

Have you setup your One bill account on the MyBell web site?

Have you tried logging in to MyBell on the web to see if you can pay your bill from there? Is it timing out when you try to do something other a bill payment on the web or on the app? If this works, then I would suggest that you verify your banking information & account set up.

If you are trying to pay your bill using the mobile app & you account is set up properly in One bill then I would: 1. Uninstall the MyBell app. 2. Power off your device completely. 3. Re-start your device. 4. Re-install the MyBell app. 5.Test the MyBell app & verify that One bill payment information that you have previously setup in MyBell s correct.

I am a Community All-Star and customer. I'm here to help by sharing my knowledge and experience. My views on Bell and the Community Forum are my own and not the views of Bell or any of its affiliates.

Teklakwa44
Contributor

I am trying to make a payment through the app, and every time I try to submit the payment.. an error comes up saying the my session timed out!?! What should my next move be?

Please review the following suggestions that may help resolve your payment error message.

Could you provide a few more specifics? Your device? Have you previously paid your bill with the app? Have you set up bill payment on MYBell? Banking information or credit card? Are you using One Bill?

Is your iOS or OS up to date? Are your apps up to date? Have you rebooted your device? Complete power down of device?

Have you tried logging in to MyBell online using your web browser to pay your bill? If so, are you getting the same error message.

Please do keep us updated, and let us know if you still need further assistance.

Take care.

I am a Community All-Star and customer. I'm here to help by sharing my knowledge and experience. My views on Bell and the Community Forum are my own and not the views of Bell or any of its affiliates.

When trying to pay my bill through the MyBell app as I normally would, I now get an error message saying "Session timed out, your session has been timed out due to inactivity". I have tried restarting my phone, and also tried paying on the Bell webpage.

Jerg
Contributor

Has anyone found a solution to this issue?

Guri0
Contributor

Been attempting to pay my bill last couple days and the app keeps timing out and the website says error. Anyone else having issues?