FibeTV App/Web Guide Screen UI issue

NotMyself
Contributor II

Does anyone else have an issue with this or is it just me?

I find the top line of the guide to be annoying. I thought I'd get used to it but no.. it's become more and more annoying to the point where I need to get it off my chest so to speak.

The color shift for the same column of time is distracting as is the triangle time marker. Both serve to confuse the boundary between time segments. It's made worse due to the left justified time labels ( which I can see being important for other reasons).

As it is now:

OriginalOriginal

Consider these alternatives:

Solution 1Solution 1

Solution 2 - a mix of ideasSolution 2 - a mix of ideas

Bare MinimumBare Minimum

2 REPLIES 2

AlexS
Community All-Star
Community All-Star

Everyone has the same design on their devices. Bell is my first tv service provider but personally I have already used to this design. Telus doesn’t have the red line neither but their time slot r indeed one color only. Maybe u’ll feel better after morning shows when almost every show starts/ends at XX:00 and XX:30.

I am a Community All-Star and customer. I'm here to help by sharing my knowledge and experience. My views on Bell and the Community Forum are my own and not the views of Bell or any of its affiliates.

NotMyself
Contributor II

I'm very happy to see the improved UI with the vertical line. Now that even more shows are starting at irregular times it's that much more important. 

Fixing the colouring of the header showing past, remaining, next  makes a lot of sense.. now it goes light to medium to dark as opposed to the original which had medium to light to dark.  I couldn't quite put my finger on what felt so off originally with that... I think that was it.  Thanks!