Webmail calendar is not working

AstroGM
Contributor II

Webmail calendar shows no appointments and is constantly waiting for update.

Syncing on other platforms gives a 500 internal server error.

1 helpful reply

Accepted Solutions
10 REPLIES 10

bestactuary
Contributor

I have the same problem.  Nothing in my calendar which is really annoying.  Hope this gets fixed soon.

Greener
Contributor

I have the same problem too. Where is Bell tech support?

Lugh
Contributor

Same here since yesterday, I was unable to create a new calendar or see any existing one however, I can create a new calendar now. Hoping for the best.

Now working!!

Lugh
Contributor

yes, all working now.

AstroGM
Contributor II

yes. working after 2 day outage. Is it possible no one reported it until we did?

Notworking trying toenter an appointment on Octobsr18  it post it in November

I am a Bell employee and a customer. My views on the Community Forum are my own and may not be the views of Bell or any of its affiliates.

Hi there @haricot vert,

Thank you for reaching out to the Bell Community 🙂

We wanted to check in to see if you're still having trouble.

If so, can you please clarify if you are trying to update the calendar in Bell Webmail, and which browser you are using? Or are you are using the calendar in a third party email client such as Outlook? 

Also, is this affecting multiple reminders that you try and add, or just the one on October 18th?

We hope to hear back from you soon,

- Patricia

I am no longer having problems. Thanks for your reply. The outage was resolved after approximately 24 hours.

Calendar showed no events and events could not be created.

I tried using Bell Webmail in Chrome and in Edge on Windows. Also tried using Outlook in Windows and Google calendar on Cellphone.

This was the only service not working. Mail and Contacts worked fine.