full screen when composing an email

JanL
Contributor

when composing an email, i used to be able to go to a full screen format, that option is no longer available, would like to know how to restore this feature

1 REPLY 1

WelshTerrier
Community All-Star
Community All-Star

I can only assume that you are using your browser to compose your emails. I would suggest that you check your browser settings. I have verified your issue on three different browsers, & I can not recreate your problem.

If you are using some other mail client, or the issue is something different, could you provide further specific & details.

You can resize the compose & every other Bell webmail window if you adjust your browser window size when it opens up. Eg. Maximize, Restore size or resize the browser manually. This is a window within a window.

If you use the restore button in the web mail it closes the compose screen. To go full screen, you need to adjust your browser window....... not the webmail window. Try this.

Let me know if this solves your problem.

I am a Community All-Star and customer. I'm here to help by sharing my knowledge and experience. My views on Bell and the Community Forum are my own and not the views of Bell or any of its affiliates.