Cannot connect to data using international eSIM in Vietnam

Ewashko
Contributor

I travelled from Sassin Saskatchewan to Vietnam. I entered the eSIM, but now my phone is not recognizing my phone number to use data. It’s not aligned me to change it to data. I don’t get iMessages anymore. It says my phone number is not recognized by this device, I did restart the Sim card. Wait five minutes put it back in. 

2 REPLIES 2

WelshTerrier
Community All-Star
Community All-Star

Good Day & Welcome to the Bell Community Forum

Are you currently in Saskatchewan or in Vietnam? Can you provide us with further details?

I have included the following web link that may be of assistance to you. 

Dual SIM and eSIM? How do I use them?

What are Dual SIM and eSIM? How do I use them? (bell.ca)

Let us if we provide further help.

Take care.

I am a Community All-Star and customer. I'm here to help by sharing my knowledge and experience. My views on Bell and the Community Forum are my own and not the views of Bell or any of its affiliates.

dks
Community All-Star
Community All-Star

Thank you for your question. We need more information to help you more specifically. Is your current location in Canada? Is your account with bell prepaid or postpaid? What is the make of your phone?  

I am a Community All-Star and customer. I'm here to help by sharing my knowledge and experience. My views on Bell and the Community Forum are my own and not the views of Bell or any of its affiliates.