Elemental Data Collection

MSMHA
Contributor

Hello,

I received an email this week for a Bell Customer Experience survey.  Is this legit?  I just realized after I clicked on the survey link that I should check the legitimacy of it first.

It looks like a company called Elemental Data Collection Inc. is involved.

1 helpful reply

Accepted Solutions

BellKris

Hi again, everyone. Apologies for the delay!

We would like to share that we've received confirmation that surveys sent from Elemental Data Collection are legitimate. For any users who may receive one in the future and are still unsure, take a look at @MSMHA's screenshot in this thread and compare to your own email to double check. 🙂

View reply in original post

4 REPLIES 4

WelshTerrier
Community All-Star
Community All-Star

Elemental Data Collection is a legitimate data collection survey company that Bell has hired in the past to conduct marketing research.

I can not speak to the legitimacy of this specific email without viewing it in it's entirety. I can only surmise it is a follow up on some form of inner action you previously had with Bell.

Thank you for contacting the Bell Community.

Take care.

I am a Community All-Star and customer. I'm here to help by sharing my knowledge and experience. My views on Bell and the Community Forum are my own and not the views of Bell or any of its affiliates.

BellKris

Hi there, @MSMHA. Welcome to the Bell Community, and thanks for your post.

To expound on @WelshTerrier had said, we would need to see the email you had received ourselves to be able to confirm or deny if it is a legitimate survey or not. Could you provide a screenshot of the email, the subject line, and the email address that had sent the survey?

Before posting any screenshots, make sure to remove any sensitive personal information of your own - account numbers, your own email address, phone numbers, etc.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

MSMHA
Contributor

Thank you both @WelshTerrier  and @BellKris !  Here's a screenshot:

MSMHA_1-1710016131398.png

I may just be paranoid but am a bit hypervigilant given the current environment.

BellKris

Hi again, everyone. Apologies for the delay!

We would like to share that we've received confirmation that surveys sent from Elemental Data Collection are legitimate. For any users who may receive one in the future and are still unsure, take a look at @MSMHA's screenshot in this thread and compare to your own email to double check. 🙂