Service Agreement

Whitty905
Contributor

Where can I find a copy of my contract with Bell?

3 helpful replies

Accepted Solutions

BellPatricia

Thanks for confirming @Whitty905.

There are no contracts on Fibe TV, Internet or Home Phone. You can find Bell Terms of service here: Personal terms of service.Opens in a new tab or window

Let the Community know if you need help with anything else 🙂

- Patricia

View reply in original post

WelshTerrier
Community All-Star
Community All-Star

You can find Bell Terms of service here: Personal terms of service.

Mobility Agreement

You need to Login to MyBell using a Web browser. Once you are logged in you should be able to see all of your services that are connected to MyBell on the main page! E.g. Mobile, TV, Internet Home phone.....

There are two method from the main MyBell home page to reach your MyBell profile. In either case, you need to be able to sign in using a web browser!

If you do not see your mobile number & account, then it is not connected to MyBell. If you do see it listed on the left side of the screen, then on the top right corner of the main MyBell  screen, you will see your name. You can select & scroll down per my instructions or once again on the MyBell main screen, in the blue area you will see My Profile with a downward arrow. > Select this & scroll down to MyBell profile > Select this & follow my instructions.

Instructions

Your mobile agreement is located in MyBell > My Profile > Service profiles > Mobile > View Bell mobility agreements. (Top right side of page below your mobile number.)

I am a Community All-Star and customer. I'm here to help by sharing my knowledge and experience. My views on Bell and the Community Forum are my own and not the views of Bell or any of its affiliates.

I have included the following web link that will provide you with all of the Bell Terms of  service broken down in to each service component. Simply select the service, open it to view or download & save this as a pdf document to your device as a file.

Personal terms of service

Terms of service - Residential services - Bell Canada

Thank you for reaching out. Take care.

I am a Community All-Star and customer. I'm here to help by sharing my knowledge and experience. My views on Bell and the Community Forum are my own and not the views of Bell or any of its affiliates.

15 REPLIES 15

BellAntgio

Hey there @Whitty905, 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post. 

Can you share which services that you're referring too (Mobility, Fibe TV, Satellite, Internet, Smart Home, etc.)

My package includes Bell Fibe, Internet and Phone

BellPatricia

Thanks for confirming @Whitty905.

There are no contracts on Fibe TV, Internet or Home Phone. You can find Bell Terms of service here: Personal terms of service.Opens in a new tab or window

Let the Community know if you need help with anything else 🙂

- Patricia

Hey there @Whitty905. Just wanted to jump back in here as perhaps I originally misunderstood your post. You can certainly request to have your original Service Agreement emailed directly to you.

- Patricia

Is there somewhere online that I can review my service agreement?

Mobility 

WelshTerrier
Community All-Star
Community All-Star

You can find Bell Terms of service here: Personal terms of service.

Mobility Agreement

You need to Login to MyBell using a Web browser. Once you are logged in you should be able to see all of your services that are connected to MyBell on the main page! E.g. Mobile, TV, Internet Home phone.....

There are two method from the main MyBell home page to reach your MyBell profile. In either case, you need to be able to sign in using a web browser!

If you do not see your mobile number & account, then it is not connected to MyBell. If you do see it listed on the left side of the screen, then on the top right corner of the main MyBell  screen, you will see your name. You can select & scroll down per my instructions or once again on the MyBell main screen, in the blue area you will see My Profile with a downward arrow. > Select this & scroll down to MyBell profile > Select this & follow my instructions.

Instructions

Your mobile agreement is located in MyBell > My Profile > Service profiles > Mobile > View Bell mobility agreements. (Top right side of page below your mobile number.)

Satalite and internet

I have included the following web link that will provide you with all of the Bell Terms of  service broken down in to each service component. Simply select the service, open it to view or download & save this as a pdf document to your device as a file.

Personal terms of service

Terms of service - Residential services - Bell Canada

Thank you for reaching out. Take care.