MyBell app shows my phone number twice under shared data

eCustomer
Contributor

There is a few weird things happening on MyBell App. My Bell Mobility number shows up twice in the App under Manage Shared Data.  I have not had Bell Internet in a long time and under services it shows a B1 number and it says I have internet. Something else weird, my phone number when I google it in Canada 411 and similar websites shows my number as a landline. Now the second set of three numbers in my town (after the area code) is traditionally assigned to landlines. I have had this number for over ten years but is it possible someone has hacked me by phoning Bell Canada and having my number set as a landline? This occured to me because in the MyBell app under text message usage breakdown there are two from a service associated with Bell landlines, like Smart touch or something.

1 REPLY 1

BellAntgio

Hey there @eCustomer , 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post. 

This sounds like you may have had your services linked as a Onebill account at one point and seeing your old B1 number. However, we will be happy to have a closer look into it and help however we can. To get started, we've sent you a private message with the details that we need to get started. 

Please check your Messages within your profile avatar in the top right corner.

Unsure how to check or send a private message? See How to send a private messageOpens in a new tab or window