How to change my mobile phone number

Hellcatmom
Contributor

I would like to change my phone number....hiw do I do that?

12 REPLIES 12

esim Change number
Contributor

How to change my ESim phone number?

Thank you for your question. The easiest way to change your phone number is to attend the nearest Bell Mobility location. They have the ability to do this. You will need to provide identification. There may also be a charge for changing your phone number. 

I am a Community All-Star and customer. I'm here to help by sharing my knowledge and experience. My views on Bell and the Community Forum are my own and not the views of Bell or any of its affiliates.

You will need to visit a Bell Mobility authorized dealer. in order to change your mobility number. This can not be completed on bell.ca. (If you select the blue link that I have highlighted, it will provide you with all of the Bell locations within your community.)

There’s a one-time mobile number change fee.

Notes:

• Only the owner, an authorized contact or a person whose name appears on the account can request a number change.
  • Unfortunately, we can’t provide a recorded greeting notifying callers that the number has changed.
  • If you are currently enrolled in a university or college and have a valid student ID, you are entitled to two free number changes per year.
  • All fees are subject to change.

Take care.

I am a Community All-Star and customer. I'm here to help by sharing my knowledge and experience. My views on Bell and the Community Forum are my own and not the views of Bell or any of its affiliates.