Can I subscribe to Fibe TV without Internet?

yiu007008
Contributor

I have a friend is using execulink internet. However, he wants to keep the internet (due to the email) and use Bell Fibe Tv. Is it possile? (He does not want Bell satellite Tv.) Please give me some suggestion. Thank you.

2 helpful replies

Accepted Solutions

dks
Community All-Star
Community All-Star

He would have to have a separate account and fibre optic line, I believe, at the least. Kind of like having Bell and a cable provider. 

I am a Community All-Star and customer. I'm here to help by sharing my knowledge and experience. My views on Bell and the Community Forum are my own and not the views of Bell or any of its affiliates.

View reply in original post

Good Day.

If you have a Bell TV account, you can watch Bell TV on the internet. You will need to be able to log in to your MyBell account with a web browser. This is the Fibe TV web link: Home - Fibe TV (bell.ca)

Requirements

• Fibe TV service with a PVR, Satellite TV service or Fibe TV app service
  • Internet speed of 15 Mbps or higher is recommended (15 Mbps for the Fibe TV app subscribers)
  • For Apple TV, AirPlay-enabled devices, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV and ChromecastTM, the available content varies depending on your location.

Once the app is installed, log in using your MyBell username and password.

Fibe TV app (bell.ca)

What is Fibe TV app and how do I use it : What is Fibe TV app? (bell.ca)

You can install and log in to the Fibe TV app on multiple devices; however, you may only stream content on two devices at a time.

Take care.

I am a Community All-Star and customer. I'm here to help by sharing my knowledge and experience. My views on Bell and the Community Forum are my own and not the views of Bell or any of its affiliates.

View reply in original post

7 REPLIES 7

dks
Community All-Star
Community All-Star

He would have to have a separate account and fibre optic line, I believe, at the least. Kind of like having Bell and a cable provider. 

I have a cell phone with bell mobility, that I pay for data.  But I  only want the bell tv app!

is this possible  ???

or am I forced  to buy  home Internet bell  ,   which I don’t need . Because I use my cell Data  for everything and internet .

i just wanted a tv app

AlexS
Community All-Star
Community All-Star

You have to bundle. It's technically an IPTV service but with cable-like business model, not a streaming model.

So a bundle costs ? A lot  ??    I  just subscribed to bell mobility with my cell phone for  85 / month   And I don't need  another subscription   internet

I have internet on my cell   But I just wanted that bell tv app    ,so I can watch on my laptop before bed .

since im not home to often ,  until night .

so there is no way around  

Getting the bell tv app , on my cell.  ??  Without paying for bloat ware services?

So i would have  to subscribe to my cell subscription , home internet fiber  and fibe tv?  

I would rather have one bill from bell mobility  with one , add on  Bell fibe tv app .   I guess  that is too complicated for bell services??

Good Day.

If you wish to view Fibe TV with the App on your mobile device, you will need to subscribe to a Fibe TV app & Internet package.

Thank you for once again contacting the Bell Community Forum & posting your question.

Take care.

godfather
Contributor

can i watch bell tv with cogeco internet

Good Day.

If you have a Bell TV account, you can watch Bell TV on the internet. You will need to be able to log in to your MyBell account with a web browser. This is the Fibe TV web link: Home - Fibe TV (bell.ca)

Requirements

• Fibe TV service with a PVR, Satellite TV service or Fibe TV app service
  • Internet speed of 15 Mbps or higher is recommended (15 Mbps for the Fibe TV app subscribers)
  • For Apple TV, AirPlay-enabled devices, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV and ChromecastTM, the available content varies depending on your location.

Once the app is installed, log in using your MyBell username and password.

Fibe TV app (bell.ca)

What is Fibe TV app and how do I use it : What is Fibe TV app? (bell.ca)

You can install and log in to the Fibe TV app on multiple devices; however, you may only stream content on two devices at a time.

Take care.