What is the monthly cost to rent a Satellite receiver with PVR?

Jo1975
Contributor II

Can anyone here tell me how much it costs to rent a receiver with PVR per month?

1 helpful reply

Accepted Solutions

Hey @Jo1975,

Welcome to the Bell Community, and thank you for your message.

For all the details on renting Bell Satellite equipment please check out our website: Bell Satellite TV EquipmentOpens in a new tab or window

The Community is here for you if you have any other questions.

- Patricia

View reply in original post

4 REPLIES 4

AlexS
Community All-Star
Community All-Star

On paper it's $10, but in most cases it's free.

I am a Community All-Star and customer. I'm here to help by sharing my knowledge and experience. My views on Bell and the Community Forum are my own and not the views of Bell or any of its affiliates.

WelshTerrier
Community All-Star
Community All-Star

That is a tough question to answer without some details? Do you have Fibe TV, Bell Satellite or the Fibe app?

We need to know this in order to make a responsible recommendation based on the service you have, your current equipment & what you wish to do with it in terms of the PVR / Recording portion or your question?

If you have Fibe TV, the cost to rent the first Fibe TV box & voice remote is included with the bood, Better & Best Fibe TV service. It is a Cloud PVR.

If you wish to rent additional boxes, they are $8.00 ea / month.

Fibe TV

TV packages | Fibe TV | Bell Canada

If you can provide us with further information in terms of what you are looking for, I will try to assist you.

Thank you for contacting the Bell Community Forum.

Take care.

I am a Community All-Star and customer. I'm here to help by sharing my knowledge and experience. My views on Bell and the Community Forum are my own and not the views of Bell or any of its affiliates.

I am in a rural area that has no access to Fibe TV and no high speed internet,so to answer your question,I do have Satellite tv.I just asked Bell to send me a brand new receiver and they sent me a refurbished one.I told them that I wanted a new receiver and that I would pay for it.That’s why I was wondering the price of renting monthly.Thank you for responding.

Hey @Jo1975,

Welcome to the Bell Community, and thank you for your message.

For all the details on renting Bell Satellite equipment please check out our website: Bell Satellite TV EquipmentOpens in a new tab or window

The Community is here for you if you have any other questions.

- Patricia