Home Hub3000 vs Giga Hub

Ellucian19
Contributor

I recently upgraded the internet package from Fibe150  to Giga bit Fibe1.5. I use the Home Hub3000 for many years. After the change, all are still working. But what I am not sure is whether I should request the Hub3000 be replaced with Giga Hub in order to fully utilize the features of Giga Fibe1.5 internet?

1 helpful reply

Accepted Solutions

Vanadiel
Community All-Star
Community All-Star

No, I have the same plan on a 3000 modem and I don't miss anything. In fact, technically speaking the 3000 is "better" as it has a removable GPON module.

This will only matter to some more advanced users, but it has it's benefits having a removable GPON module.

I am a Community All-Star and customer. I'm here to help by sharing my knowledge and experience. My views on Bell and the Community Forum are my own and not the views of Bell or any of its affiliates.

View reply in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Vanadiel
Community All-Star
Community All-Star

No, I have the same plan on a 3000 modem and I don't miss anything. In fact, technically speaking the 3000 is "better" as it has a removable GPON module.

This will only matter to some more advanced users, but it has it's benefits having a removable GPON module.

I am a Community All-Star and customer. I'm here to help by sharing my knowledge and experience. My views on Bell and the Community Forum are my own and not the views of Bell or any of its affiliates.

Ellucian19
Contributor

Vanadiel,

Thanks for the clarification. This is helpful.