Kamloops, BC Bell 5G 👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻

Dunno
Contributor

I'm currently in Kamloops and my bell 5G. I only use 4gb of data out 100gb that I am allowed to use. Could somebody help me? Cos non of the bell rep were helping me. It's been like this since the day I switched with bell. And it was a month ago. 

image.jpg

2 REPLIES 2

dks
Community All-Star
Community All-Star

Welcome to the Bell Community Forum. Can you please be specific with your question? Unfortunately the attachment you included is not visible. It should also not include any identifying information such as account numbers, phone numbers or names and addresses. 

I am a Community All-Star and customer. I'm here to help by sharing my knowledge and experience. My views on Bell and the Community Forum are my own and not the views of Bell or any of its affiliates.

BellKris

Hi there @Dunno,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post.

While we are sorry to hear about your speed issues, we'll need to ask for you to provide more information for the Community to be better able to assist.

• Have you spoken to Tech Support and opened a ticket?
  • How recently did you start having speed issues? Is it happening during a particular time of day? Are you indoors, outdoors, or both?
  • Is your phone updated to it's latest OS/IOS version?
  • What personal troubleshooting steps have you completed?
  • Have you tried resetting your network settings in your phone?
  • Have you changed your preferred network type from 5G to LTE? This can be done from your network settings in your phone.

For more troubleshooting tips, we recommend checking out our How-to article on Troubleshooting data connectivityOpens in a new tab or window

Looking forward to hearing back from you.