Jatinder
Contributor

Do I get Aeroplan points on monthly bell billing

1 helpful reply

Accepted Solutions

dks
Community All-Star
Community All-Star

Thank you for your question. As has been said, check with Aeroplan. At the same time, if you pay your Bell bill with a credit card that gives you Aeroplan points or any other type of points, you do receive those points. But that has nothing to do with Bell. 

I am a Community All-Star and customer. I'm here to help by sharing my knowledge and experience. My views on Bell and the Community Forum are my own and not the views of Bell or any of its affiliates.

View reply in original post

5 REPLIES 5

BellAntgio

Hey there @Jatinder

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post. 

As the Community is a peer to peer assistance channel, we wouldn't have those kinds of details. We suggest reaching out to your Aeroplan service. 

Let the Community know if you have more questions.

dks
Community All-Star
Community All-Star

Thank you for your question. As has been said, check with Aeroplan. At the same time, if you pay your Bell bill with a credit card that gives you Aeroplan points or any other type of points, you do receive those points. But that has nothing to do with Bell. 

I am a Community All-Star and customer. I'm here to help by sharing my knowledge and experience. My views on Bell and the Community Forum are my own and not the views of Bell or any of its affiliates.

Rayo
Contributor

The question I have is……Does BELL reward us with Aeroplan points for monthly payments on services.    

dks
Community All-Star
Community All-Star

Thank you for your question. No. Bell does not offer Aeroplan points or any other points for bill payments. 

WelshTerrier
Community All-Star
Community All-Star

Good Day & Welcome to the Bell Community Forum.

Bell does not offer Aeroplan points.

This is not to say that if you are using a credit card as a method payment, that you will not be reciprocated based on the credit card company's reward s program. E.g. Cashback, airmiles, points, etc.

Thank you for posting your question.

Take care.