Contract for phone completed

Myself
Contributor

Contract for phone ran out in November. Why is there no change in my bill?

2 helpful replies

Accepted Solutions

Bell Mobility - Billing, Customer Service & Support

You will need to contact Bell Mobility Billing & Customer Service. They are better equipped to assist you in reviewing & answering any of your billing questions. If adjustments need to be made, they will look after them for you.

Please call: 1-800-667-0123 or dial *611 from any Bell mobile device.

I have attached the following link to answer any further question you  might have with respect to your device & its usage.

Bell Mobility Support Centre | Bell Canada

Make changes to your existing account

I am a Community All-Star and customer. I'm here to help by sharing my knowledge and experience. My views on Bell and the Community Forum are my own and not the views of Bell or any of its affiliates.

View reply in original post

Hey there @Alex,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post.

As the Community is a peer to peer assistance channel, we do not have direct access to your account to confirm these details. It would depend on the type of account/service and rate plan that you have and if you are receiving a limited time bill credit of any kind. 

The best way to find out, is to check your PDF invoices every month via MyBell and review your service agreement and/or order confirmation emails received at the moment you acquired the services.

Let the Community know if you have more questions.

View reply in original post

16 REPLIES 16

BellAntgio

Hey there @Myself , 

If your agreement ended in November, you would have received a bill message 30 to 90 calendar days prior the ending of your term advising you that after your term is completed you would continue as is on a month to month basis. 

If you wish to verify and/or change your plan, check out Manage my PlanOpens in a new tab or windowon My Bell.

When my two-year contract with Bell ends, if I do nothing, will I continue to receive the same service at the same price without a contract?

Hey there @Alex,

As the Community is a peer to peer assistance channel, we do not have direct access to your account to confirm these details. It would depend on the type of account/service and rate plan that you have and if you are receiving a limited time bill credit of any kind. 

The best way to find out, is to check your PDF invoices every month via MyBell and review your service agreement and/or order confirmation emails received at the moment you acquired the services.

Let the Community know if you have more questions.

Wakka197
Regular Contributor III

What service do you have two 

Kevin1
Contributor

If the cost of my cell phone is included in the monthly payment, why after my 2 year contract ended my monthly payment is the same?

Why is the price different, same service same location, without promos?

This is not an introductory rate, why can’t existing customers pay market price for services?

I have been paying my bill for the past 2 years because it was on a 2 year plan. And money is still being taken out when it shouldn't be as the phones paid off. I'm wondering if I have to call and inform them that the plan has changed. Or if they should just know not to charge me the extra  $30 tor every past months bills for a phone that is paid off. I really think they should know and would know they are charging too much but I don't know what the protocol about how the bill payments work after the phone is paid off. In my eyes, the company has to know that they are charging too much. I'm just wondering if they go so low as to see how long they can get extra money for continuing to take the money. The compan can't go around taking advantage of the person who dont know To check up on these kinds of things. (LIKE THE ELDERLY) For example ☹️

Bell Mobility - Billing, Customer Service & Support

You will need to contact Bell Mobility Billing & Customer Service. They are better equipped to assist you in reviewing & answering any of your billing questions. If adjustments need to be made, they will look after them for you.

Please call: 1-800-667-0123 or dial *611 from any Bell mobile device.

I have attached the following link to answer any further question you  might have with respect to your device & its usage.

Bell Mobility Support Centre | Bell Canada

Make changes to your existing account

I am a Community All-Star and customer. I'm here to help by sharing my knowledge and experience. My views on Bell and the Community Forum are my own and not the views of Bell or any of its affiliates.

I just paid off my iPhone 12.  Will my monthly bill decrease?