Shared Plans - Will it share U.S. long distance calling and texting.

StephR
Contributor

When I upgraded my phone I added U.S. long distance calling and texting. I was under the impression when I added the calling to the U.S that my phone on the shared data plan could use the long distance calling also. Would there be a way to fix this without breaking the bank?

1 helpful reply

Accepted Solutions

BellKris

Hi there @StephR. Welcome to the Community.

No, shared plans only share data between each other; calling & texting are treated uniquely from line to line on an account and are not shareable. The only option for the line without US calling & texting would be to change to a new plan of its own including that as part of it.

You can take a look at a plan change and what's availableOpens in a new tab or window via MyBell.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

View reply in original post

1 REPLY 1

BellKris

Hi there @StephR. Welcome to the Community.

No, shared plans only share data between each other; calling & texting are treated uniquely from line to line on an account and are not shareable. The only option for the line without US calling & texting would be to change to a new plan of its own including that as part of it.

You can take a look at a plan change and what's availableOpens in a new tab or window via MyBell.

Let us know if you have any further questions.