Missed auto withdrawal from my bank. Can I trigger another payment attempt?

derekandrews
Contributor

my bank account dipped below the level of my payment which has now been fixed but i can't seem to trigger a payment.

1 helpful reply

Accepted Solutions

Good Day & Welcome to the Bell Community.

I wish I could help, but I can not assist you from this forum.

Bill payment due dates, overdue accounts or extensions can not be changed in this forum. We do not have to your account or billing details.

I would suggest you contact Bell Customer Service billing & orders ASAP. Depending on your payment, the timing of when you will send it, & when Bell receives it, you could have a problem.

Can you please provide further details? Did you have One Bill pre-authorized payments set up on MyBell? If so, & there were insufficient funds in your bank account at the time of the payment withdrawal, your account is likely to be in arrears.

You should login to your MyBell account using any web browser & check the status of your Bell account. If your account has been suspended for non-payment you will need to make a payment as soon as possible. This can be completed online via your financial institution's application or setting Bell One Bill up as a payee.

You should call Bell Customer Service at: 1 866 310-BELL (2355) to notify of your payment & account issues.

I have included the following web link that may be of assistance to you.

Paying my bill online

https://support.bell.ca/billing-and-accounts/billing/paying_my_bill_online?

Take care.

I am a Community All-Star and customer. I'm here to help by sharing my knowledge and experience. My views on Bell and the Community Forum are my own and not the views of Bell or any of its affiliates.

View reply in original post

2 REPLIES 2

derekandrews
Contributor

can anyone from Bell or this forum advise on how to activate a payment?

Good Day & Welcome to the Bell Community.

I wish I could help, but I can not assist you from this forum.

Bill payment due dates, overdue accounts or extensions can not be changed in this forum. We do not have to your account or billing details.

I would suggest you contact Bell Customer Service billing & orders ASAP. Depending on your payment, the timing of when you will send it, & when Bell receives it, you could have a problem.

Can you please provide further details? Did you have One Bill pre-authorized payments set up on MyBell? If so, & there were insufficient funds in your bank account at the time of the payment withdrawal, your account is likely to be in arrears.

You should login to your MyBell account using any web browser & check the status of your Bell account. If your account has been suspended for non-payment you will need to make a payment as soon as possible. This can be completed online via your financial institution's application or setting Bell One Bill up as a payee.

You should call Bell Customer Service at: 1 866 310-BELL (2355) to notify of your payment & account issues.

I have included the following web link that may be of assistance to you.

Paying my bill online

https://support.bell.ca/billing-and-accounts/billing/paying_my_bill_online?

Take care.

I am a Community All-Star and customer. I'm here to help by sharing my knowledge and experience. My views on Bell and the Community Forum are my own and not the views of Bell or any of its affiliates.