Contributor

How can I add apps on Bell Fibe?

2 helpful replies

Accepted Solutions

AlexS
Community All-Star
Community All-Star

If it's not Bell Streamer or 7802 box, there's no way to install extra apps 

I am a Community All-Star and customer. I'm here to help by sharing my knowledge and experience. My views on Bell and the Community Forum are my own and not the views of Bell or any of its affiliates.

View reply in original post

WelshTerrier
Community All-Star
Community All-Star

Sorry, you can not add Bell apps per se on an Arris VIP 5662W HD PVR or VIP 2502 receiver.

You are limited to what is showing on your screen when you select the Apps button on your remote control. E.g. Crave, TWN, Stingray, Support, etc.

Google Play Store is not an option & is not available.

Thank you, take care.

I am a Community All-Star and customer. I'm here to help by sharing my knowledge and experience. My views on Bell and the Community Forum are my own and not the views of Bell or any of its affiliates.

View reply in original post

7 REPLIES 7

WelshTerrier
Community All-Star
Community All-Star

Using Fibe TV apps

The following link will show you everything you need to know with respect to apps on Bell Fibe TV.

Fibe TV Voice Remote (bell.ca)

You will need to login to your Google account to begin with.

Using Fibe TV apps : Installing, updating and removing apps (bell.ca)

Enjoy.

Take care.

Thnks for your answer.

I can’t find Google Play Store Under Apps & Games… is that because my Tv is not a Smart TV?

AlexS
Community All-Star
Community All-Star

If it's not Bell Streamer or 7802 box, there's no way to install extra apps 

My box is an Arris

WelshTerrier
Community All-Star
Community All-Star

Sorry, you can not add Bell apps per se on an Arris VIP 5662W HD PVR or VIP 2502 receiver.

You are limited to what is showing on your screen when you select the Apps button on your remote control. E.g. Crave, TWN, Stingray, Support, etc.

Google Play Store is not an option & is not available.

Thank you, take care.

What type of receiver should I use then to get extra apps?

AlexS
Community All-Star
Community All-Star

I told ya