How to use Fibe TV on a computer

Pietro
Contributor

Am I able to download from Fibe tv onto my Mac book

1 helpful reply

Accepted Solutions

BellPatricia

Hey there @Pietro, thanks for your post.

Are you referring to downloading On Demand content to your Mac Book from the Bell Fibe TV website?

If that is the case, this feature is compatible with Apple or Android smartphones and tablets. Check out What is Fibe TV app?Opens in a new tab or windowto learn more.

Let the Community know if you have any other questions 🙂

- Patricia

View reply in original post

7 REPLIES 7

AlexS
Community All-Star
Community All-Star

Sounds plausible if it’s a M1 Mac with a suitable version of MacOS. Have you checked the App Store?

I am a Community All-Star and customer. I'm here to help by sharing my knowledge and experience. My views on Bell and the Community Forum are my own and not the views of Bell or any of its affiliates.

BellPatricia

Hey there @Pietro, thanks for your post.

Are you referring to downloading On Demand content to your Mac Book from the Bell Fibe TV website?

If that is the case, this feature is compatible with Apple or Android smartphones and tablets. Check out What is Fibe TV app?Opens in a new tab or windowto learn more.

Let the Community know if you have any other questions 🙂

- Patricia

Is there a Fibe TV App that I can download for my Windows 11 laptop?

AlexS
Community All-Star
Community All-Star

No, the app only has iOS and Android versions, but you won’t be able to get the best 1080P quality as long as you don’t use the TV apps unless casting from phones and pads.

I am a Community All-Star and customer. I'm here to help by sharing my knowledge and experience. My views on Bell and the Community Forum are my own and not the views of Bell or any of its affiliates.

NewGuy
Regular Contributor

No Windows app - web browser only.

How do I watch Fibe TV on my laptop when I'm not home on my wifi?

Hi there @kevin p 
Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community.
Fibe TV can be watched through your web-browserOpens in a new tab or windowand by logging into your MyBell account with the "Best" method. For further information we would recommend checking out our support articles What is Fibe TV app?Opens in a new tab or window and Using the Fibe TV app on a computerOpens in a new tab or window.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Community.