Missing US channels

Turtledove
Contributor II

There was an update today (apr 23 2024) and there were no US channels. I couldnt watch TMZ or Family Feud.  The channels are not even listed on the package list. 

112 REPLIES 112

Really depends on your luck with tech support. First one I had was totally useless. The second one tried but was unsuccessful. Today I had an amazing guy who persisted. Some of their tech support don’t seem to know what they are doing. 

Why are the US channels plus PBS all gone from Bell TV guide?

we watch PBS all the time!!

Patchy
Contributor

I had the same issue with the US channels disappearing during the afternoon of April 25th with no notice. Very un-ethical of Bell.

Dont think it was done on purpose

Hewpaq
Contributor

After four years of having the US channels on my fibe app they are gone from my subscription as well.  Has Bell fixed this foe existing subscriptions?

gunner30
Contributor II

Thanks however the person I spoke with from Bell said my service for US channels would be restored within 2 hours at the latest with no charge  and that was mid-day today. It has not been restored. I am seriously going to research leaving Bell if it isn't restored at no cost. From the online comments I am hearing, Bell could lose many long term customers. Obviously I have to remain civil in my response but my feeling internally says otherwise. So do your best to see this happens please. I will be sharing my sad experience over the internet including many group chats. Really sad.

OnHold
Contributor II

Same problem.  The lady via chat said she'd fix it, and I got $3/month order.  I phoned and they cancelled the $3, and got my channels back.  She said only her group could do that.

OnHold
Contributor II

I am annoyed and disappointed that Bell management knows there is a screwed up, but haven't conveyed the problem to their support people.  Some customers are getting charged an extra $3/month they don't owe, other presumably aren't contacting Bell.  And everyone who tries spends a ridiculous amount of time talking to Bell staff who don't know what's going on, even though Bell (mis) management does.

Starlet123
Contributor

I have also lost all my US channels. I have read through all the posts and there are conflicting messages about how to get this issue fixed. I am hoping to avoid spending half a day on the phone with Bell. Is there any chance this will get resolved soon for everyone who had previously had these channels included in their package? If not soon, I will have to consider other options for my service. I  am not paying an additional $3 per channel for what was included in the fee I am continuing to pay. Especially when these channels were cut off without notice. 

Midi
Contributor

Another one here.  US channels simply gone.  Actually,, 2 days ago they showed up in the Fibe TV favorites list with a full-screen "subscribe now" - and today they all completely disappeared from favorites completely.  The online chat is a joke - ask which service, and direct you immediately to "change your package". if  you like.  When they ask if you are satisfied with the response, immediately drop you back the the beginning of the "which service do you want help with" queue.  I guess it's a matter of spending yours on the phone with runarounds.