When trying to access Fibe TV on my MacBook Air I can only see a black screen with the progress bar

AV8tor
Contributor

I have been using my Apple MacAir fro some time now to access Bell Five TV but a few weeks ago it stopped connecting. All I get now is a back screen with the progress bar cycling five times until it stops with no access to my Bell Five TV account. Bell repair says its an Apple Safari problem and to call them. Before I do, can anyone make a suggestion.

The Bell tech tried to walk me through turning off the new Apple Private Relay feature but I can't find it anywhere in the Macair settings or the Safari preferences.

4 REPLIES 4

dks
Community All-Star
Community All-Star

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately it is really hard for us to diagnose specifics issues on specific computers. The suggestion to look for a solution in an Apple forum or with Apple makes sense. Asking I the Bell Reddit forum maybe also more fruitful. 

I am a Community All-Star and customer. I'm here to help by sharing my knowledge and experience. My views on Bell and the Community Forum are my own and not the views of Bell or any of its affiliates.

BellKris

Hey there @AV8tor,

Welcome to the Bell Community.

Just checking in to see if you are still having any trouble accessing Fibe TV through Safari on your MacBook Air?

Can you also clarify which version of Safari are you using, and check to see if there are any browser updates available? Have you also tested on a different browser such as Chrome to see if the issue still occurs?

Let us know if you were still in need of assistance. 🙂

Still unresolved. Am using latest Safari update 13.1.2 I plan to contact Apple to see if they can offer solution. Had been using this device to access BELL Fibe for several years with no problem. 

Hi there @AV8tor,

Please keep us up to date on what you find out when you contact Apple.

In the meantime, do you get an error message when the progress bar stops cycling? Are you able to test a different browser type as well to see if this still happens?

We hope to hear from you soon.

- Patricia