NHL Center Ice

Dave22
Contributor

How do I cancel NHL Center Ice?

1 helpful reply

Accepted Solutions

BellPatricia

Hey there @Dave22,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Bell Community.

You can easily cancel NHL Center Ice by modifying your TV package in MyBell. For steps on how to modify your TV package we invite you to review our How to: How to change your Bell TV programming using the MyBell appOpens in a new tab or window

As there are no cancellations once the season has already started, submitting a cancellation request will ensure the NHL Center Ice package does not auto renew during the next season.

For more information please check out our webpage Premium entertainmentOpens in a new tab or window and click on Offer Details under the NHL Centre Ice section.

Let the Community know if you have any other questions.

- Patricia

View reply in original post

8 REPLIES 8

BellPatricia

Hey there @Dave22,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Bell Community.

You can easily cancel NHL Center Ice by modifying your TV package in MyBell. For steps on how to modify your TV package we invite you to review our How to: How to change your Bell TV programming using the MyBell appOpens in a new tab or window

As there are no cancellations once the season has already started, submitting a cancellation request will ensure the NHL Center Ice package does not auto renew during the next season.

For more information please check out our webpage Premium entertainmentOpens in a new tab or window and click on Offer Details under the NHL Centre Ice section.

Let the Community know if you have any other questions.

- Patricia

I think I made a huge mistake last night and subscribed to NHL Center Ice.  I thought I was getting access to all or most of the Maple Leaf games.  I guess I'm going to have to get burned for my stupidity, but I want to make sure that I won't be charged for next season as well and be continually hurt by this.  How do I stop this from happening?  Thank you.  

NewGuy
Regular Contributor

A good time to remind everyone that NHL Centre Ice broadcasts out of market games only.  If there's a local broadcast deal for a team, it won't be on Centre Ice 

Besides, what Leafs games ARENT on TSN or Sportsnet????  You shouldn't need Centre Ice to watch the Laughs.

I guess that was my big mistake.  I have Sportsnet but not TSN.  I mistakenly thought NHL Center Ice would get me access to more leaf games I was wrong.  I should have subscribed to TSN package.  It’s so confusing.   I can’t afford a mistake like this but that’s life I guess. 

NewGuy
Regular Contributor

In the Leafs broadcast area, TSN and Sportsnet split the "regional" Leafs broadcasts.

Regional broadcasts are the game that don't fall in Sportsnet's National windows of Monday, Wednesday and Saturday.  

AlexS
Community All-Star
Community All-Star

Sportsnet launched a game finder this year.

I am a Community All-Star and customer. I'm here to help by sharing my knowledge and experience. My views on Bell and the Community Forum are my own and not the views of Bell or any of its affiliates.

Not A Happy Camper
Contributor

I recently canceled NHL Center Ice, because I didn’t want to pay for next season thinking this was best. I didn’t realize that the channels would disappear automatically, but rather at the seasons end. I called Bell to enquire why this happened, only to find out that the season has already ended and if I wanted to watch the playoffs I would need to get another subscription….$252 Down the drain…this subscription is the worst… Stay away all…

I did as you indicated cancel before the new season starts… I didn’t realize the season has end before the playoffs start… this is very unfair, what sport season ends before the championship is won….having no definition of season is not “buyer beware”…shameful