Why is there no FibeTV App for the Roku?

BobGohd
Contributor III

Why is there no FibeTV App for the Roku?   I can't watch Bell in the bedroom, because the TV is a Roku tv. 

Does Bell have any plans for a Roku app?

28 REPLIES 28

ZaneP
Community All-Star
Community All-Star

If there was a business case made internally, it would already have launched. IMO, this is never going to happen.

I wish Apple TV was on the Fibe TV app plist, but it isn't. So I attach a different streaming device, which has that app.

I am a Community All-Star and customer. I'm here to help by sharing my knowledge and experience. My views on Bell and the Community Forum are my own and not the views of Bell or any of its affiliates.

mmacedo
Contributor II

Not sure of that, as if you take for example TSN, CTV and Crave they all have quite recently launched on Roku.

I could add another device, but I prefer to stick to a single remote for everything and I do like the Roku platform. So, my option for now is RiverTV.

AlexS
Community All-Star
Community All-Star

Is Bell’s pic quality better than River TV?

I am a Community All-Star and customer. I'm here to help by sharing my knowledge and experience. My views on Bell and the Community Forum are my own and not the views of Bell or any of its affiliates.

kafka
Contributor

Radio-Canada is on Roku, télé-Quebec is on Roku, CBC and many others! Why Bell is on Apple TV, Google Tv, FireTv… Everywhere except Roku TV… Why?  It would le be really nice! 

knot
Contributor

I see that this is an old question and Roku still does not have Fibe on their streaming services.

I think Bell has enough leverage to make this happen and find it amusing that Bell owned Source stores sell Roku.

and find it amusing that the Bell owned Source stores sell Roku.

how do i hook bell to roku tv

Unless that changed in the past 2 months my TCL tv is RokuOS and Hisense are RokuOS based from the units I have seen Samsung and LG still use their own OS which is not fibe tv app supporting 

ok so why not? Roku is a huge market and we can get crave, TSN and one other bell media app, why not fibe tv????