Forum posts

Resolved! Home Hub 4000 SSID broadcast off

Why doesn't the Home Hub 4000 have the option to turn off SSID broadcast?  It is a security issue.  

Pauls by Contributor II
  • 16 replies
  • 17 likes

Cannot access USB drive connected to my Home Hub 3000 router

Folks, Despite initially being able to access the USB drive connected to my Home Hub 3000 router, I am no longer able, as confirmed via the following exception I'm now receiving: About a month ago, I did install Norton 360 but I'm not sure that it wh...

stillyy4u_0-1675977833772.png
stillyy4u by Contributor II
  • 13 replies
  • 6 likes

WIFI Pod LEDs flashing white

Hi there,My folks reset their HH3000 and had two wifi pods connected. Currently, both pods are showing as offline in the app, and are flashing white LEDs. They're plugged in and at the same location they were in previously, which worked no problem. J...

tmcmullen by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I connect WiFi Pods with an ethernet cord?

Can I connect the wifi pods to the HH3000 with an ethernet cable and have it send out a more robust wifi signal in the area the pod is in, or is the ethernet port on the pod only for connecting a device to it? My HH3000 is in the basement, connected ...

DanJ by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Home Hub 3000 "i" Button Stuck

Good morning, Our modem is effectively down and is in constant reboot/factory reset loops. It appears that the "i" button on the front has become defective and is stuck cycling on and off. I've wiped the button clean with a microfibre cloth which doe...

Bell Modem Issue.gif

Wifi no internet

Hi, I have Bell wifi in my home. I’m using two cellphone.  If one cellphone connect with wifi, the other phone is really hard to connect wifi.  So Usually I can’t use the two phone at one of the time.   Is there anyone can help me this problem?  Plea...

EdHun by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

HH3000 Lights

I've found since yesterday, my internet seems to have shut off during the night. I tried connecting when using my laptop, but wasn't successful. I went to the HB3000, & rebooted. That resolved the issue. I do wonder though, about the lights on the HB...