Forum posts

Resolved! PS4 / PS5 download shutting down Bell Hub 3000 and throws error 6011

When I download anything on the PS5 my Home Hub shuts down the internet and throws an error 6011.  This was not the case until a few weeks ago.  The PS5 is connected via Ethernet and the end result is incredibly low download speeds followed by all th...

Stroman by • Contributor
  • 8349 Views
  • 19 replies
  • 12 likes

Resolved! Bell Home Hub 3000 - Error 2100

Internet outage- error 2100. What does this mean?     -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- AI SUMMARY: Discussions within the Bell Canada Co...

Altameemy by • Contributor
  • 31113 Views
  • 13 replies
  • 13 likes

Home Hub 3000 Wifi randomly turned off

I have a Home Hub 3000. 2 days ago the wifi was working fine and everything was connected. At 8:40pm it just suddenly stopped working. Modem shows that it is connected, there are no error messages. When I press the second button it says that my wifi ...

Resolved! Error 1202 on HH4000

We are a new Bell user and we have the new HH4000 Gigahub. We have only been with the service for a week but are facing a constant issue where after resetting the HH4000 all devices can connect to the wifi and access internet BUT after some time all ...

DalBert by • Contributor
  • 333080 Views
  • 79 replies
  • 67 likes

Resolved! Home Hub 3000 stops LAN traffic after a while

Hi, I'm hoping someone can help understand what is going on here.I have a #Home Hub 3000 setup with both a normal wifi network and a guest networkFor my work, I do testing where I'll have different devices and machines needing to communicate on the l...

Resolved! What is error 2000 on modem ?

What is error 2000 on Bell modem 3000?   AI SUMMARY: Based on discussions within the Bell Community forum, modem error 2000 indicates a connectivity problem. Community members and official Bell documentation cited in the forum point to several potent...

Frank by • Contributor
  • 280846 Views
  • 30 replies
  • 20 likes

Resolved! Pods being disconnected every morning

Hello,   I am experiencing issues with my wifi disconnecting. I recently had an issue where my internet/wifi dropped during a google video meet at work. Before I could do anything, it came back on its own but I later rebooted the modem anyhow.  I’ve ...

Bergie by • Contributor
  • 12047 Views
  • 74 replies
  • 69 likes

Resolved! Recover deleted devices in Bell Wi-Fi app

I have acidentally frozen indefinitely a device from the Bell WiFi app and I swiped it away to be removed. I realized it was the wrong device I had done this to and I need to know how to recover this device to readd back to the list of trusted device...