Forum posts

Resolved! Bell Home Hub 3000 - Error 2100

Internet outage- error 2100. What does this mean?     -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- AI SUMMARY: Discussions within the Bell Canada Co...

Altameemy by • Contributor
  • 31102 Views
  • 13 replies
  • 13 likes

Resolved! Home Hub 2000 Wi-Fi issues and unable to connect to Home Hub page

The Wi-Fi on my Home Hub 2000 has gradually deteriorated and now it is dropping connection and being difficult to connect to.  Since it is only the Wi-fi which has a problem I have made my own workaround by installing another router in wireless acces...

Phones by • Contributor III
  • 167 Views
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! Error 1202 on HH4000

We are a new Bell user and we have the new HH4000 Gigahub. We have only been with the service for a week but are facing a constant issue where after resetting the HH4000 all devices can connect to the wifi and access internet BUT after some time all ...

DalBert by • Contributor
  • 332926 Views
  • 79 replies
  • 67 likes

Resolved! Home Hub 2000 - Connection issues

For the past three weeks, the modem is disconnecting itself and will only restart with a power outage or manual reboot.  Single strength is good.  I called Bell but they won't replace the modem.  Obviously, it a modem issue.  When it does go back on ...

Resolved! Trouble connecting my Eero Mesh - Home Hub 2000

I have bell 2000 wifi router.....rural system with not great coverage....have purchased eero system and it will not find the router when connected....lights on eero indicate it has been found...but no luck....any advice before  I return the eero mesh...

Resolved! How to lower wifi strength on Home Hub 2000

I have Bell HomeHub 2000.  How do I lower the strength of the wifi?  On an older modem like 2Wire, I could set the strength of the wifi signal down to 1.  I don't need to have a strong wifi signal.  

Resolved! Error 1000 on Home Hub

 I disconnect all cables from my current modern and restart it , but it doesn't work.   AI SUMMARY:  Users have identified several potential causes and solutions for error 1000, which signifies that the modem is not connected to the internet. Key Ca...

ScottS by • Contributor
  • 38796 Views
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes