Forum posts

Resolved! New gigahub - Google Home cannot connect to speakers

A family member was upgraded to Bell Fibe and got a new Giga Hub.None of their Google speakers worked. I factory reset one and tried to add it. The network can see it but can't connect it in the final step. The Google Home app told me to disable AP i...

Chase33 by • Contributor II
  • 10831 Views
  • 25 replies
  • 12 likes

Resolved! Error 1202 on HH4000

We are a new Bell user and we have the new HH4000 Gigahub. We have only been with the service for a week but are facing a constant issue where after resetting the HH4000 all devices can connect to the wifi and access internet BUT after some time all ...

DalBert by • Contributor
  • 332915 Views
  • 79 replies
  • 67 likes

Resolved! High Ping in online games during "on-hours"

Hello, I am a Bell customer with a 1gbps plan in the greater Ottawa area (FTTH). I am wired directly to the HH4000 modem with a cat6 ethernet cable.  Recently, I've noticed that during the time of 8:00PM-11:00PM (EST) my pings to various servers (was...

dowdkie by • Contributor
  • 3645 Views
  • 8 replies
  • 7 likes

Resolved! Site Filtering and other access control on the router

The HUB 4000 has some advanced configuration, but is there a way to get more advance feature, like web site filtering or time-based access control? Bell directed me to the McAfee parental control to manage access control... but c'mon... what an dated...

DoubleP by • Contributor III
  • 12527 Views
  • 22 replies
  • 13 likes

Resolved! Packet loss due to bad routing to Valorant servers

Hello, I have 1.5Gpbs Fibe Ethernet on a HH4000 and for months now I've been experiencing heavy packet loss to a game called Valorant. There seems to be known issues with connections to these AWS servers from Bell's end, but no-one from support has b...

Ghill by • Contributor
  • 19640 Views
  • 37 replies
  • 14 likes

Resolved! Backup function missing from Bell Home Hub 3000/4000

I just upgraded from HH3000 to HH4000.  After I did all my config, the HH3000 had a BACKUP and RESTORE  button/function to save my config. This is obviously needed if you have to factory reset or get a new HH3000 ... you could RESTORE/upload your sav...

riggor9999 by • Contributor II
  • 4042 Views
  • 18 replies
  • 24 likes

Resolved! No local network after blocking internet access with Bell Wi-Fi App

Hello, Im using the Bell Wifi application to block internet access to one of my ethernet device. The block work, but it also block all local network connection, the documentation say it should not block local network.  have try with IP address and de...

Jonathan by • Contributor III
  • 12375 Views
  • 26 replies
  • 21 likes