Bell email address - from old account to new

BeardedOne
Contributor

I have an email account (sympatico.ca) under previous Bell account. The ex has taken over that Bell account. I have a new Bell account. How can I get the sympatico.ca account from my old Bell account put under my new Bell account? 

24 REPLIES 24

I would appreciate information on who to contact to check if it is possible to move my existing bell simpatico email addresses to my sons bell internet account. Please advise how I can best achieve this.

Regards,

Steve

Bell no longer provides email addresses. If you have one, you are able to continue to use it as long as it is on an active account. Eg. Internet, Mobility. If you delete it or wish to change it to another email address or move it to another account. this can not be done. You can no longer add a new Bell email address.

I do not know of any method of transferring an email address from one account to another today. If the account is yours and it is active, it can be moved to a different physical residence just as long as it is still attached to the Internet or mobility account.

If you need a new email address you would need to obtain one from an outside supplier such as Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo, Mail, etc.

Bell use offer to transfer emails from one account to another account if both parties agreed to the transfer. This is no longer available since Bell decided to stop providing email addresses.

I wish I could offer you another alternative & solution to your problem, but I can not. If there is one, I am quite sure that another Bell Community Forum member will share it with us.

You can reach out to BELL Internet at 310-BELL or 1-844-310-BELL

I am a Community All-Star and customer. I'm here to help by sharing my knowledge and experience. My views on Bell and the Community Forum are my own and not the views of Bell or any of its affiliates.

My mother has a bell sympatico email address.  I also have a bell account. I would like to move the email address from her account to mine.  Can you please advise I can do this.  

dks
Community All-Star
Community All-Star

Thank you for your question. I believe your e-mail is attached to your account and your mother's e-mail is attached to her account. I don't believe e-mail addresses can be transferred, especially since Bell no longer offers e-mail accounts. 

I am a Community All-Star and customer. I'm here to help by sharing my knowledge and experience. My views on Bell and the Community Forum are my own and not the views of Bell or any of its affiliates.

Good Day & Welcome to the Bell Community Forum.

Bell use to offer to transfer emails from one account to another account if both parties agreed to the transfer. This is no longer available since Bell decided to stop providing email addresses.

If you have a Bell email address, you are able to continue to use it as long as it is on an active account. Eg. Internet, Mobility. If you delete it or wish to change it to another email address or move it to another account, this can not be done. You can no longer add a new Bell email address.

I do not know of any method of transferring an email address from one account to another today. If the account is yours and it is active, it can be moved to a different physical residence just as long as it is still attached to the Internet or mobility account.

If you need a new email address you would need to obtain one from an outside supplier such as Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo, Mail, etc.

Thank you for posting your question on the Bell Community Forum.

Take care.