Change service appointment

jalake
Contributor

i have an appointment on Monday April 24th afternoon to have a new PVR installed. I have changed my mind on the rental so I would like to cancel the rental and my appointment.

Thanks

1 helpful reply

Accepted Solutions

BellAntgio

Hey there @jalake, thanks for reaching out to the Bell Community.
You can easily make changes to your appointment using the Manage your appointment tool.
To learn more check out this article: Manage your appointmentOpens in a new tab or window
Let the Community know if you need help with anything else.

View reply in original post

6 REPLIES 6

AlexS
Community All-Star
Community All-Star

You have to chat with some online or phone agent before midnight. There’s only delayed replies from employees on this forum.

I am a Community All-Star and customer. I'm here to help by sharing my knowledge and experience. My views on Bell and the Community Forum are my own and not the views of Bell or any of its affiliates.

BellAntgio

Hey there @jalake, thanks for reaching out to the Bell Community.
You can easily make changes to your appointment using the Manage your appointment tool.
To learn more check out this article: Manage your appointmentOpens in a new tab or window
Let the Community know if you need help with anything else.

How do I change my appointment time

How can I change an appointment when Bell made it, but doesn't have a record of it? 🤔

I just placed an order for an internet package through the bell chat feature online and when talking to them they said I would be able to modify my installation date once I make a MyBell account. I’m not sure where to go to do this. Does anyone know where to go on the app to change my installation date? Do I have to wait a few days since I just placed the order today? Or can I do it now? 

zhenglei
Contributor

I cancelled today’s appointment yesterday by calling to Bell already