Return equipment I’ve already sent it in

Annessa
Contributor

I have sent my rental equipment in and now I have a letter stating I have to return it, what should I do?

1 helpful reply

Accepted Solutions

WelshTerrier
Community All-Star
Community All-Star

This could be a timing issue. If you haven’t already contacted Bell to cancel your service, please call 1 866 310-BELL (3255) before you return your rental equipment. Returning your rental equipment does not cancel your service. If you do not return your rental equipment within 30 days, an equipment non-return fee may be charged to your account for each piece of rental equipment outstanding.

If you sent your equipment back using Canada Post or Purolator, you should of received a shipping receipt. Keep this receipt as this is your only proof that you did send it back. Once the equipment is received, they will remove this from your account.

Here is a link to assist you on Equipment Returns

How do Bell equipment returns and refunds work?

How do equipment returns and refunds work? : Return policy for Bell customers : Returning your Inter...

I am a Community All-Star and customer. I'm here to help by sharing my knowledge and experience. My views on Bell and the Community Forum are my own and not the views of Bell or any of its affiliates.

View reply in original post

7 REPLIES 7

WelshTerrier
Community All-Star
Community All-Star

This could be a timing issue. If you haven’t already contacted Bell to cancel your service, please call 1 866 310-BELL (3255) before you return your rental equipment. Returning your rental equipment does not cancel your service. If you do not return your rental equipment within 30 days, an equipment non-return fee may be charged to your account for each piece of rental equipment outstanding.

If you sent your equipment back using Canada Post or Purolator, you should of received a shipping receipt. Keep this receipt as this is your only proof that you did send it back. Once the equipment is received, they will remove this from your account.

Here is a link to assist you on Equipment Returns

How do Bell equipment returns and refunds work?

How do equipment returns and refunds work? : Return policy for Bell customers : Returning your Inter...

I am a Community All-Star and customer. I'm here to help by sharing my knowledge and experience. My views on Bell and the Community Forum are my own and not the views of Bell or any of its affiliates.

Hi the QR code I was sent to use to print a waybill did not work at the post office but as they have many returns, they know where it's supposed to go.  I have a new tracking number.  How do I advise Bell of this tracking number WITHOUT calling 310-BELL, (understand please, it is not user friendly).

I was trying to find something on MyBell Profile but there's nothing there.

WelshTerrier
Community All-Star
Community All-Star

Unfortunately, there is little that can be done on this forum to solve this issue. I can only hope the equipment return  has been sent to the correct location.

Please keep your Canada Post shipping receipt. It will have a shipping address, your information & a tracking number that you can view on the Canada Post web site.

This is your only proof of the return & should be kept until your account is credited.

Did you by chance nclude any other information in the return? account number, name address, etc. Normally, this is not a requirement when a return is done in the standard fashion.

Your best bet and only option that I know of is to speak to a Bell Customer Service Rep.: 

1 866 310-BELL (2355) or dial  #611 from any Bell mobile device

Hopefully, everything will work out for you. Take care.

Lesley
Contributor

if I’ve returned my equipment we are an employee of yours left it at my house behind my TV. …on March 20th and I have the receipt from canada post stating my tracking number and screenshots of the equipment that I sent back… how much longer will it take till you check the mail room for it . because I am still receiving horrible threatening messages sent to my email about my equipment that hasn’t been returned for the amount of $358. When the technician left it here I’m disabled with the service dog and find it hard to believe that I have to do an employees job 

Hi there @Lesley    
Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community.
We'd like to take a closer look into this and have sent you a private message.
Please check your Messages within your profile avatar in the top right corner.
Unsure how to check or send a private message? See How to send a private messageOpens in a new tab or window

return bell equipment, sent in tracking #, got conformation equipment received. Now a collections agency is calling me? I don't understand.

Good day @why you do this 

Welcome to the Bell Community 🙂

If you've mailed your equipment back after being charged a non-return fee, it takes up to two billing cycles from the date you returned the equipment to receive a credit for the non-return fee on your bill.

For more information please check out this helpful replyOpens in a new tab or window where you will find a support article called How do Bell equipment returns and refunds work?

Let the Community know if you need any further assistance. 

- Patricia