Payment Arrangement

Lomani23
Contributor

If i have a suspended account what other options you offer apart from paying your full bill payment ?

Any options i can use so that i can just only receive some urgent calls from bank,work,doctors appointment etc.?

51 REPLIES 51

WelshTerrier
Community All-Star
Community All-Star

There are four different options for notifying Bell of a payment & unfortunately notifying this forum is not one of them:

1. Login to: MyBell account. Scroll down to the blue scetion One Bill & select: Notify Bell of a payment.

Here is a link to assist you: How to notify Bell that you have made a payment

2. Login to: MyBell Account..> Scroll over to My Bills and payments & select it.> Scroll down & select > Make a payment. Follow the information layed out on the screen.

3. Call Bell at: 310-BELL > Select Billing & Payment

4.To make a payment using your credit card, call Bell at 1 800 387-7243

If your service is now suspended. You could also face late payment fees, interest charges, credit rating issues, etc.

Do keep in mind that this option can be disabled for any of the following reasons:

• Account is cancelled/closed
  • 2 or more returned payments in 30 days
  • 2 or more failed payment arrangements in 30 days
  • Any credit card chargeback within 6 months

I would suggest you contact Bell Mobility Customer Service billing & orders ASAP. Depending on your payment arrangement, the timing of when you will send it, & when Bell receives it, you could have a problem.

Their number is: 310-BELL or 1-866-310-BELL or *611 from any Bell mobile device.

How long does it take for my Bell Mobility payment to be processed?

Here is a link that will explain your payment options & the timing involved:

I am a Community All-Star and customer. I'm here to help by sharing my knowledge and experience. My views on Bell and the Community Forum are my own and not the views of Bell or any of its affiliates.

Can I split a payment into two parts?

Please provide further details.

If your question is: "Can I make multiple split payments to my account?" You can make any number of payments to your bill before it is due, just as long as the total bill is paid by the due date. When you make a payment to your account & it is not due, & you have not yet received your bill, your account will be credited the payment amount. You will be able to see this credit on MyBell when Bell receives this payment. This can take 3-5 business days depending on when & how you made this payment & when Bell receives & posts it to your account. 

I am a Community All-Star and customer. I'm here to help by sharing my knowledge and experience. My views on Bell and the Community Forum are my own and not the views of Bell or any of its affiliates.

AngelaMay
Contributor

How do I make a payment arrangement?  Everyone is asking the question but no one from Bell is answering it.  Should be something that can be completed online.  This is the modern age.

You can make a payment online. You can not make a payment arrangement online. You need to contact Bell Customer Service Billing & payments to arrange special billing arrangements.

This is The Bell Community Forum. We do not have the authority to resolve issues such as this. We are here to educate, assist, help & give you some direction on what to do or where to turn to.

Methods of Payment

There are four different options for notifying Bell of a payment & unfortunately notifying this forum is not one of them:

1. Login to: MyBell account. Scroll down to the blue scetion One Bill & select: Notify Bell of a payment.

Here is a link to assist you: How to notify Bell that you have made a payment

2. Login to: MyBell Account > Scroll over to My Bills and payments & select it > Scroll down & select > Make a payment. Follow the information layed out on the screen.

3. Call Bell at: 310-BELL > Select Billing & Payment

4.To make a payment using your credit card, call Bell at 1 800 387-7243

If your service is now suspended. You could also face late payment fees, interest charges, credit rating issues, etc.

Do keep in mind that this option can be disabled for any of the following reasons:

I would suggest you contact Bell Customer Service Billing & payments ASAP. Depending on your payment arrangement, the timing of when you will send it, & when Bell receives it, you could have a problem.

Their number is: 310-BELL or 1-866-310-BELL or #611 from any Bell mobile device.

Here is a link that will explain your payment options & the timing involved:

I want to make arrangements to pay my bill in full on September 21

I’d like to pay my over do amount of $364 on September 22nd . 

WelshTerrier
Community All-Star
Community All-Star

I would suggest you contact Bell Mobility Customer Service billing & orders ASAP to discuss your payment. Depending on your payment, the timing of when you send it, & when Bell receives it, could be a problem.

Their number is: 310-BELL or 1-866-310-BELL or *611 from any Bell mobile device.

Payments normally take 3-5 business to process when sent via your financial institution or credit card company. The easiest & fastest method would be to set up Pre-authorized payments on MyBell.

Your service might get suspended if your account is overdue. You can also face late payment fees, interest charges, credit rating issues, etc.

Last Tuesday I did the payment through the bank, but stills appears in my account that I have a debt. And I still don’t have service. Please help!

My bell services are still suspended even after I paid the monthly bill. How long will it take ?