How do I Fast forward and Rewind stuff that I view onDemand?

BobGohd
Contributor III

How do I Fast forward and Rewind stuff that I view onDemand?   There doesn't even seem to be a Fast Forward button at all.

37 REPLIES 37

So it’s been two years since this post was created. Has this feature changed yet? Just swapped Rogers Ignite for Bell Fibe. Can’t believe this option isn’t available. Or is it?

Not true. Rogers allows you to FF with on demand content. 

BobGohd
Contributor III

It's still an issue. It makes the "Restart" feature and the "OnDemand" features useless. I never use them, I use the PVR to record what I can. You can FF stuff you record.

On another note, TSN is still just as crappy  🙂 

It seems to be the same issue on recoded shows as well as news. So when can you fast forward ?

Thank you. Is there an east way to set  a series recording for something like all Blue Jay games? With Rogers I could search the words “Blue Jays” and set a series recording for all games. I don’t see that option with Fibe? Thank you again.  

BobGohd
Contributor III

No, if you set the show to record, then you WILL be able to FF and Rewind when watching it.

BobGohd
Contributor III

No, and you can't record just a block of time on a specific channel either.  

Mom4two
Contributor

You can’t.  It’s stupid.  With rogers you can fast forward and rewind the show but you can’t fast forward the commercials.  

the bell box crashes daily.  I usually just have it unplugged.  Trying to schedule recordings is annoying.  Finding content is annoying as it’s not organized well.  I can’t wait until my contract is up.  

Since you are competing with Rogers. How do you do less??? Rogers allows FF on almost all their shows. Thinking of going back to Rogers thanks

AlexS
Community All-Star
Community All-Star

Not sure when did say I “compete” with Rogers & I’m in mtl.
Bell focuses on the Restart, more recording storage, different listed channels, flexibility for line-up modifications and much cheaper fee structure with the buff from fiber Internet 

I am a Community All-Star and customer. I'm here to help by sharing my knowledge and experience. My views on Bell and the Community Forum are my own and not the views of Bell or any of its affiliates.