How do I Fast forward and Rewind stuff that I view onDemand?

BobGohd
Contributor III

How do I Fast forward and Rewind stuff that I view onDemand?   There doesn't even seem to be a Fast Forward button at all.

37 REPLIES 37

AlexS
Community All-Star
Community All-Star

Update on on-demand: This year or even earlier, Bell has added CHCH on-demand to platforms outside the dvr with unlimited playback functions, just like non-fully-English and premium channels under Movies and Series category (afaik).

I am a Community All-Star and customer. I'm here to help by sharing my knowledge and experience. My views on Bell and the Community Forum are my own and not the views of Bell or any of its affiliates.

Yeah I dunno what you guys are on about. It doesn't work on the Bell Fibe App either. Not only that but oh look, there's a $12.99 charge on my bill for "On Demand" services. Yeah, no. Buh bye!

Your original thread about Restart got immerged with this one talking about on-demand. I simply updated something related to the initial topic.

I am a Community All-Star and customer. I'm here to help by sharing my knowledge and experience. My views on Bell and the Community Forum are my own and not the views of Bell or any of its affiliates.

On demand is useless without fast forward 

Bwanderson
Contributor II

It’s absolutely ridiculous that you can’t fast forward or rewind recorded content. When will you consider adding/updating this feature for the Bill Fibe TV app?

That's my question, too. Why is there no fast-forward and rewinding option with on-demand content? Is this just because Bell wants us to watch the ads? Then, they can implement a YouTube ads system. Can't they?

AlexS
Community All-Star
Community All-Star

For rewind you need to ditch the dvr, use the website and mobile apps if you don't mind to have worsen picture quality or the TV app. For fast-forward you need to watch certain channels. Like CBC, CHCH, CNN, Documentary, Treehouse, YTV, everything in the French, International, Movies and Series categories plus probably more.

AlexS
Community All-Star
Community All-Star

I guess you meant On-Demand. If you cannot do these on your recordings, try rebooting the DVR or restart fibe tv.