Want to use a receiver from home at my cottage. How to go about that?

Bob camp
Contributor

I have satellite service at my home and want to move a receiver to my cottage. As i am already existing as a client I do not wish create a new account only move the service from current address to another. I'm already paying for the service just want to change location and keep billing as it is. HOW DO I DO THIS?

1 helpful reply

Accepted Solutions

BellPatricia

Hey there @Bob camp,

Thank you for reaching out to the Bell Community 🙂

You can use your existing Bell Satellite TV service at another location. Keep in mind that only one location can be active at a time, so while you are at the second location receivers at the main location would be disabled.

For full details, and information on how to proceed check out: Can I use my Bell Satellite TV service somewhere other than my primary residence?Opens in a new tab or window

Let the Community know if you have any other questions,

- Patricia

View reply in original post

1 REPLY 1

BellPatricia

Hey there @Bob camp,

Thank you for reaching out to the Bell Community 🙂

You can use your existing Bell Satellite TV service at another location. Keep in mind that only one location can be active at a time, so while you are at the second location receivers at the main location would be disabled.

For full details, and information on how to proceed check out: Can I use my Bell Satellite TV service somewhere other than my primary residence?Opens in a new tab or window

Let the Community know if you have any other questions,

- Patricia