New Webmail - Mail Filters and Folders Not Working Correctly

Raz
Contributor

Why don't the mail filters work on the new email format? More specifically, why does the customer support staff and managers on the CHAT line know about this issue? I spent over 2 hours with those on the CHAT line who were not aware how to resolve the issue. When I called technical support, they said it is a known issue with the new interface.

90 REPLIES 90

Hermerlink
Contributor

BellPatricia-

The Sub-Folder mysterious 'moves' are complete surprises, and appear every so often, with NO influence on my part.  Very annoying, and unexplained. Please help !      Thank you - HERMERLINK

Hermerlink
Contributor

Patricia:   MORE.....Re the mysterious "moving" Sub-Folders in my Sympatico mail, this is in my HP desktop, Windows 10, Firefox, where I maintain a list of Folders, and update regularly. Thanks.   HERMERLINK

BellPatricia

Hey @Hermerlink, thank you for providing us with these details.

We'd like to dig into this a bit deeper, and have sent you a private message. Please check your Messages, within your profile avatar in the top right corner.

Unsure how to check or send a private message? See How to send a private messageOpens in a new tab or window

- Patricia

Modezee
Contributor

I've been trying to move e-mails to My Folders for weeks.  What's wrong with you bell guys.  Perhaps you need to hire new programmers.  This is a huge problem for users.  For now I'm moving e-mails that I want to put into my folder into the Draft folder.  I'm waiting for the move to My Folder command to work so I can save e-mails in an organized fashion.

Please fix the problem.........................................

Modezee.........

Hey there Modezee. Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Bell Community.

Something definitely sounds off, as you should be able to simply click and drag an email message to the folder of your choice.

What type of device are you using to access your Bell webmail (PC, Mac, tablet, mobile phone)? 

Can you please share details about what happens when you try to move an email to a certain folder?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

I am no longer able to sort and file emails in my files any longer. I have called Bell twice and the rep has never heard of this issue. They keep saying someone will look into it and call me and nobody has responded yet after waiting over a week from each call. This is really unacceptable. I just want my issue resolved. 

jef
Contributor

Cannot move mail to folders.Folders heading is greyed out. Disappears when selected.

BellPatricia

Hey @jef. Thanks for reaching out to the Bell Community.

We'd like to look into this further, and we have sent you a private message to gather more information. Please check your Messages within your profile avatar in the top right corner.

Unsure how to check or send a private message? See How to send a private messageOpens in a new tab or window

- Patricia

I cannot move an incoming email to a folder. Why? the "move to" command is greyed out. How do I fix that?

BellPatricia

Hey there @Scoop. Thanks for your post.

We'd like to dig into this a bit deeper, and have sent you a private message. Please check your Messages within your profile avatar in the top right corner.

- Patricia