If I change packages more than once a month how will I get billed.

cailia
Contributor

Every once in awhile I get the urge to binge watch and change my package. Then I'm bored of tv a few days later and reduce things back to the starter package. Do I get billed for the whole month when I upgrade, even if it's for a couple of days? And when I reduce it, does the billing start immediately?

2 helpful replies

Accepted Solutions

Monokuma
Bell Employee

Hey Cailia,

Great question!

You only get billed for the time you had the package. As an example, you add CNN for 2 days, then decide you don't like CNN and remove it.  It's $7/m for the channel.  So we take $7 Divide by a 30 day billing cycle = $0.23/per day and a total of $0.45 for the two days! Hope that answers your question. 😊

I am a Bell employee and a customer. My views on the Community Forum are my own and may not be the views of Bell or any of its affiliates.

View reply in original post

WelshTerrier
Community All-Star
Community All-Star

Good Day & Welcome to the Bell Community Forum.

You can add & remove any monthly Premium sports channel at any time. You are billed in advance. Should you choose to cancel a refund is prorated and applied to your account.

Premium sports packages cannot be cancelled after the season has started. There are absolutely no cancellations or refunds once the season has started. You can only cancel the upcoming season. There is no pro-rated refund.

Take care.

I am a Community All-Star and customer. I'm here to help by sharing my knowledge and experience. My views on Bell and the Community Forum are my own and not the views of Bell or any of its affiliates.

View reply in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Monokuma
Bell Employee

Hey Cailia,

Great question!

You only get billed for the time you had the package. As an example, you add CNN for 2 days, then decide you don't like CNN and remove it.  It's $7/m for the channel.  So we take $7 Divide by a 30 day billing cycle = $0.23/per day and a total of $0.45 for the two days! Hope that answers your question. 😊

I am a Bell employee and a customer. My views on the Community Forum are my own and may not be the views of Bell or any of its affiliates.

Why does Bell not recognize changes to TV programming online before I get my bill?

If I add the sports package then decide to cancel before the month is up, will i be charged the pro-rated amount?

WelshTerrier
Community All-Star
Community All-Star

Good Day & Welcome to the Bell Community Forum.

You can add & remove any monthly Premium sports channel at any time. You are billed in advance. Should you choose to cancel a refund is prorated and applied to your account.

Premium sports packages cannot be cancelled after the season has started. There are absolutely no cancellations or refunds once the season has started. You can only cancel the upcoming season. There is no pro-rated refund.

Take care.

I am a Community All-Star and customer. I'm here to help by sharing my knowledge and experience. My views on Bell and the Community Forum are my own and not the views of Bell or any of its affiliates.