Download Bill History

David
Contributor

How can I download my Bill History for the full year of 2020?  I cannot see any archive area online.

3 helpful replies

Accepted Solutions

JD
Regular Contributor II

I use the bell app to view and download all my previous bills.....if you open the app, on the bottom there is a "Bills" section.....if you click there you will see almost 2 years worth of bills in PDF format which you can print, save or download.

Its also available onine on the web.....there is a dropdown menu you can select the month of the bill you want to view or download.

View reply in original post

BellAntgio

Great stuff @JD and @AlexS., you can access bills from as far back as 18 months.

Check out How to view your previous billsOpens in a new tab or windowto learn how.

In the instance that you'd need a bill copy that is no longer visible in MyBell, you'll need to reach out to Customer Service to make a reprint request.

Let the Community know if you have more questions.

Hey there @skinnage and @WelshTerrier

We wanted to jump in to ensure there is no confusion regarding former bills. In the instance that you need a bill that is no longer available via MyBell, a reprint request can be made by contacting customer service.

Check out What are Bell's current one-time fees?Opens in a new tab or window to review the cost of requesting a bill reprint.

54 REPLIES 54

JD
Regular Contributor II

I use the bell app to view and download all my previous bills.....if you open the app, on the bottom there is a "Bills" section.....if you click there you will see almost 2 years worth of bills in PDF format which you can print, save or download.

Its also available onine on the web.....there is a dropdown menu you can select the month of the bill you want to view or download.

AlexS
Community All-Star
Community All-Star

Hi do u know how many months of bills’ PDFs will be kept online? I haven’t been w/ bell for long yet.

I am a Community All-Star and customer. I'm here to help by sharing my knowledge and experience. My views on Bell and the Community Forum are my own and not the views of Bell or any of its affiliates.

Wakka197
Regular Contributor III

I like to know how get show how long I have it . It is awsome to keep up see anything wrong

AlexS
Community All-Star
Community All-Star

How long have u been w/ Bell? R u still able to download ur bill from the very 1st month?

I am a Community All-Star and customer. I'm here to help by sharing my knowledge and experience. My views on Bell and the Community Forum are my own and not the views of Bell or any of its affiliates.

BellAntgio

Great stuff @JD and @AlexS., you can access bills from as far back as 18 months.

Check out How to view your previous billsOpens in a new tab or windowto learn how.

In the instance that you'd need a bill copy that is no longer visible in MyBell, you'll need to reach out to Customer Service to make a reprint request.

AlexS
Community All-Star
Community All-Star

What ab the PDF docs from more than 12 months ago? R they available for download permanently?

Wakka197
Regular Contributor III

I know you can access them on the phone back along time . Nice so if anything wrong can look back as long 

How do I request a year-end statement for 2022? For both my combined internet and home phone?

I need older bills, how do I access these?